Center Consoles mods?

AlbertaA

I've been looking online for awhile now trying to find different consoles for my 94 acura integra, I'd like to change from the arm rest just up to where the cup holders are, having problem where my coffee or any drinks are in it and rubs against my stereo, lol. wonder if any one knows if there are different ones that you can get, thanks.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
There are external cup holders. The cup holders on the Integra are horrible. There is no room for a lot of drinks, and the drinks that can fit, leave rings under them. Nothing you can really do about it except get little traveler's cup holder from Walmart or something.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
There are external cup holders. The cup holders on the Integra are horrible. There is no room for a lot of drinks, and the drinks that can fit, leave rings under them. Nothing you can really do about it except get little traveler's cup holder from Walmart or something.
A medium soda from Jack in the Box won't even fit in the stock cup holders!

As for the center console, I saw someone selling a console delete that just made it a lot cleaner, but personally, I use mine to rest my arm on the freeway

gs300cky

i saw someone do an rsx one but i cant find it and i wanna do the same thing cuz i have a walmart cupholder and it SUCKS

AlbertaA

My cup holder is located just under the radio i hate it, id like for the whole console to be smaller i have the whole thing removed and i like it, was hoping could get something that would stay that low and have cup holders built into it and just completely remove the stock ones. i should take a pic.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
My cup holder is located just under the radio i hate it, id like for the whole console to be smaller i have the whole thing removed and i like it, was hoping could get something that would stay that low and have cup holders built into it and just completely remove the stock ones. i should take a pic.
Take a pic of what; the stock cup holder?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
^x2 everyones cupholder is right under the radio, i just dont use mine more hassle than its worth to me

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
get one of those clip in ones for the doorside ac units if you REALLY need one. or use your legs like all the cool kids do.

I put my bottles in the armrest compartment if needed, sucks when you got a big gulp cup though.. I usually get my girl to hold it then :)

BeatBox

Real Good!
I put my bottles in the armrest compartment if needed, sucks when you got a big gulp cup though.. I usually get my girl to hold it then :)
same here, sucks when it tilts sometimes when u stop and go it leaks ur drink onto the ebrake. i hate that

Spyder Java

1995 Integra LS SE
There was that cup holder that was made from the tow hook that sat at the armrest center console side... Looked good too.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
They were like that because our fat asses wouldnt be drinking 32 oz sodas on our way to work or school. I like mine the way they are :D