CF trunk... Impossible to find???

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
I have been looking for a CF trunk for my db1 FOREVER!! Nobody sells them! I have a friend who does overlays, but that's my absolute last resort. I have the hood ready to go, but I can't find a trunk for the life of me. If anyone knows where I can snatch one, let me know!!

crad008

I've never seen them for a 4dr just 2drs, I even checked VIS and Seibon's and even ebay websites and nothing for 4drs came up. Maybe they just never made them??
Doing the c/f overlay would look good.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I know a place near me that makes them for 3rd gen 4drs. $450 a pop. I just checked for yours though, and all they have are hatches for the 2drs.

That sucks man, but I think the overlay would be good. Thats the route I'd take, that way you won't have to deal with improper fitment and what not. Overlay ftw! :thumbs up

crad008

That sucks man, but I think the overlay would be good. Thats the route I'd take, that way you won't have to deal with improper fitment and what not. Overlay ftw! :thumbs up
See I was thinking the same thing, overlay would be good for fitment, however, if he is going for weight reduction (I know gen3 hatches are heavy, idk about g2 trunks) then it's pointless, BUT if he's going for looks overlay would be best, nothing beats oem fitment.

alpinac1

i just found on here in washington state this morning he wants $300 for it-

go to craigslist then search for seattle then then auto parts and type in either DA or integra- you will see it:twisted:

alpinac1

i just found on here in washington state this morning he wants $300 for it-

go to craigslist then search for seattle then then auto parts and type in either DA or integra- you will see it:twisted:

hahahaha i just read the whole post- you need one for a db1- this is for a da- my bad im slow today:oops:

They never made one for the DB1. There was a guy on G2IC trying to get enough people to commit to buying them because he had a deal lined up with VIS(or some other big name CF company) to make them, but he needed like 10 people to commit. Last I heard he was still waiting for enough people to sign up.

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
this site is awesome, but check out g2ic for hard to find da/db stuff, you're not really going to find anything on here. http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200243&page=3 page sponsor isport makes cf trunks. check it them out.
isportcomposites.com

wow dude I can't thank you enough for finding this. I put in an order for the roof cap and next week I'll be ordering the trunk. Words can't explain how happy I am right now :D:D:D:D

isportcomposites.com

wow dude I can't thank you enough for finding this. I put in an order for the roof cap and next week I'll be ordering the trunk. Words can't explain how happy I am right now :D:D:D:D
That's gonna look sick:D...Though I'd have skipped the roof cap and got OEM one pieces, but to each his own.