Championship White Anyone?

DeathMetalTony

Just like the title says it does anyone evr painted their DA with the Chamionship White?

I would love to see some pictures if possible.

Thanks, Tony.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
whats the big hype?

i really just want it explained to me.

honda has made 100 better colors than that

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
Dude its just a personal preference. How else do you explain that?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
its just like you get zero respect in the integra world unless your cw and jdm fronted.

not trying to be a dick or down talk anyone who likes it. just want the hype explained.

JGvtec

Word^

People should just accept everyone who joins. Its all in the big car trends. I think some people go to some crazy lengths just to fit in.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
its just like you get zero respect in the integra world unless your cw and jdm fronted.

not trying to be a dick or down talk anyone who likes it. just want the hype explained.
I like seeing some of the more rare colors like SSBP, CW, that blue that Wayne has, and even the burgundy; but my favorite is still black. But then again, seeing any well done Integra is always a treat. Some people do put it on more of a pedestal to have those things, I guess, lol.
The JDM front fad, eh; idk about that too much

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
I dont know how to explain the hype at all im not affected by it. Im staying black im gonna do a jdm front though.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
whats the big hype?

i really just want it explained to me.

honda has made 100 better colors than that
x2...its not even white, its cream their F1 white which was their racing color should have gone on the Type Rs but it was on the s2k. That white is sexy,

Cripton805

I think CW is pretty good. I don't really care though. People are just hating. Get it if you like it.
You didn't come on here saying "Im getting it cuz everyone else has it and I want it too."

You like it... Nuff said.

Same for the front end. If I were to get it, its because I like it, not because of the "hype."