change the way iI look

built_ls

paint my rims flat black and took my wing off. tell me what you guys think before vs after

BEFORE

[/IMG]

AFTER

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

i have a better shot of the rims but it wouldnt load off of my phone

Cripton805

Awwww :thumbdown

I used to like your other look 100% better...
It looks good, but I just like the other look better. :cry:

sumfilipinodude

Ouu, wingless looks good, and I dont like the black wheels imo.. I thought the way you had it before looked better. But don't mind my opinion. I just think black wheels look weird since it's black on black

8-bit

do what now?
Looks better without the wing the wheels look nice maybe if they had a plosihed lip?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
wing delete yes. but i think you should have left the lip polished. are those legit RPF1s

Wickit

SoCal CB7
I like it how it was before, or black rims with wing, or regular rims without wing... Haha but as long as u like it that's all that matters really. Not our car so not the same opinions :p

built_ls

i think it give the car an overall tough look. lol if u know what i mean. the wing was getting annoying.

built_ls

wing delete yes. but i think you should have left the lip polished. are those legit RPF1s
i though about leaving the lip polished but the color was flat black, didnt think they would look right.... gpolished lip w/ flat black???
As far as the rims go, i believe they are legit. i wouldn't bet my last dollar on it though. either way i like them alot

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
yeah you are right. flat black and polished lip would look weird. but i think you should paint the muffler black and leave the tip polished.

built_ls

Instead of painting it black, polish it instead!
what steps do you take to do that

yeah you are right. flat black and polished lip would look weird. but i think you should paint the muffler black and leave the tip polished.
nah... .. i want it all one color. i always wanted a black muffler and a red muffler i dont know why.