Changing Headlights

asianrich

Hey guys, my passenger side headlight just went out on my 96 ls. Can you guys assist me with how to change it? Also my headlights are pretty cloudy, is there any way to clean them out and make them clear again? I know that all of this information can be found in the car manual, but when I got this car it wasn't in the glove box. The previous owner couldn't even give me the code for the radio to unlock it because he lost all the stuff that came with the car.

Last edited:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
The whole headlight or just the bulb lol? Replace bulb, get a headlight restoration kit at any store

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
what yr teg? I might have a pdf manual for your car. light bulb went out... well unplug the bulb than twist the bulb out.. put new bulb in than plug the plug back into the light socket.

cleaning the headlights is easy! you wax, or neverdull or if you really want to take it one step further, try this!

works on all headlights, no matter shape or size :p

pinkley

b@115D33p
what yr teg? I might have a pdf manual for your car. light bulb went out... well unplug the bulb than twist the bulb out.. put new bulb in than plug the plug back into the light socket.

cleaning the headlights is easy! you wax, or neverdull or if you really want to take it one step further, try this!

works on all headlights, no matter shape or size :p
96. As stated in his first post

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
guess i missed that on my cell phone, haha well i have a 94-97 ls car manual on my laptop, send me your email if you want it.. same setup as a 96 but with more options in interior and exterior parts.

Last edited:

miloiii123

You can use the search button on the right side of the page. I know JGvtec had a DIY on how to remove haze on headlights. You might want to check this out.