Changing the bulb behind the rear defroster switch

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
cuz the hazard works just fine and all, but for my defroster, I feel like changing that to red just so it matched the hazard, and the rest will be green, so hopefully you can see it or imagine it from my viewpoint

btw their 5% off only saves me .69 cents on a $15 order -_- lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
heres what I came up with...

And this just came out after I pried both ends up. Any details on what bulb this is exactly is appreciated. By that, I mean where can I find it on superbrightleds

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
okay, that brown one i have pics of, superbrightleds has NOTHING of that sort.. I had live support... ;) so go through the dealer for that one.... For some reason it used to work, but it didnt work when I tried it just now.. I heard a click, but nothing else.... I'll let you know how much it costs at the dealership.. Never hurts to replace that while everything is already out imo

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah I dont think they sell those at other stores, you can solder on an led if you have the skills to do so

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Yea that brown superbrightleds doesn't carry, but the other one like I stated above is 3mm size bulb. The little bulb lights up the square area when you press in the button. You can still buy them at acura btw but I think it cost me $3 each. I got couple spares just incase.. Both defroster and hazzard and the 94-97 oem fog button has that brown bulb.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
the hazard does NOT have that little brown thing. Just the defroster.... but thats just me, maybe its different for you?

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
I got it from the dealer for $2 and some change. I never used it though. It's in my toolbox. I got impatient waiting for it to arrive, and after trying 20 different bulbs out of old Accords from the junkyard, I found one that actually works. Still working to this day.

There are always lots of those Accords and it takes 2 seconds to pop the bulb out of them.