Cheap battery relocation

juniorhm

write-up on this? Sounds too easy for me lol..
I want something more cleaner than to just run a wire.
Sorry OP for busting into your thread

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
It really is that simple. It's the same as running speaker wire for your subs. Just tuck the wire away and it'll be fine.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I am using the jegs kit in my teg and yeah its really that easy. I don't have mine fused 12in from the battery and no issues...

If you plan on running your car at a track, just know that most require you to have a battery kill switch mounted on the outside of the car.

mjones73

I am using the jegs kit in my teg and yeah its really that easy. I don't have mine fused 12in from the battery and no issues...

If you plan on running your car at a track, just know that most require you to have a battery kill switch mounted on the outside of the car.

I believe the kill switch needs to kill the alternator feed also so you need to route that back if you're going to need one for the track.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
The power wire wasn't that hard to hide honestly, I just ran it under my carpet on passenger side and up under the rear seat to the back. I'll get pics tomorrow of where I grounded mine at

8-bit

do what now?
And from the look of the pics its a DB. Does the battery stay in place or is there some kind of holding