Check Brake System light on...

Chappy

Ok. Here is the deal. Whenever it gets cold during the night lets say like 50 degrees and below, the next morning when I start my car the red brake light stays on (even when the em brake is off). I looked in the car manual and it said it was the Check Brake System light. So I have changed all my pads (which i was planning on doing anyway) and I have checked my brake fluid (which is near max). The emaergency brake is definately off. When I drive the car with the light on like this the brakes feel fine, and usually within about 10-15 minutes of driving it goes off. (Also sometimes i can get it to go away by tapping the brakes repretedly) This only and i stress only happens when it is cold the night before.

Does anyone know what this could be? The car runs fine it's mainly just me getting pissed off that there is a red light going off in my face.

Jmoney187

LivinLow
Lol the da same shit happens to me at random times... and to tell you the truth ur's sounds exactally the same becuz over the winter/spring it would stay on only in the morning.. but now since its summer i havent notiec it once!! I have no clue wat it means tho but the EXACT shit happens to me a lot

Pimp-N-Aint-EZ

Chappy said:
Ok. Here is the deal. Whenever it gets cold during the night lets say like 50 degrees and below, the next morning when I start my car the red brake light stays on (even when the em brake is off). I looked in the car manual and it said it was the Check Brake System light. So I have changed all my pads (which i was planning on doing anyway) and I have checked my brake fluid (which is near max). The emaergency brake is definately off. When I drive the car with the light on like this the brakes feel fine, and usually within about 10-15 minutes of driving it goes off. (Also sometimes i can get it to go away by tapping the brakes repretedly) This only and i stress only happens when it is cold the night before.

Does anyone know what this could be? The car runs fine it's mainly just me getting pissed off that there is a red light going off in my face.
its ur brake system sencer going bad if i remember right its ur ABS sencers