Check Engine Ligh throwing code 45

lor_db8

okay... i am having problems with my car, replaced my oil pan after running over a brick... then replacing my headers to a 4-1 dc ceramic 1 piece header after noticing my stock header has a crack... and now it is throwing code 45

P0171
System Too Lean

P0172
System Too Rich

Where should i start to replace and take a look at so i can clear this code? please help....

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
try resetting your ecu, disconnect the battery for 10 minutes, then reconnect, and drive for a bit

lor_db8

try resetting your ecu, disconnect the battery for 10 minutes, then reconnect, and drive for a bit
well.. i dont know if it is because of my o2 sensor.. when i took it off my oem header it looks new... i am lost.. should i start by replacing the o2 sensor..

btw does it auto reset itself?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
well.. i dont know if it is because of my o2 sensor.. when i took it off my oem header it looks new... i am lost.. should i start by replacing the o2 sensor..

btw does it auto reset itself?
it will reset if you do what i told you to do, disconnecting the battery for a period of time clears the memory, then the computer will read how the motor runs and adapt instead of getting confused and throwing a code, its a simple thing to try, if it doesn't fix it then you can replace the 02 sensor

lor_db8

it will reset if you do what i told you to do, disconnecting the battery for a period of time clears the memory, then the computer will read how the motor runs and adapt instead of getting confused and throwing a code, its a simple thing to try, if it doesn't fix it then you can replace the 02 sensor
alright! ill try this.. and ill keep it update!