check engine light?

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
i got two code the firts one is P1768 anybody know what is that code? and the second code is the Oxygen Sensor as change it and still there?

Thanks for you help?

Acuras

Banned
i I believe the clutch pressure control circuit BUT i am not 100% sure. As for your other issue i had the same problem and it ended up being my cat cause it wasnt handling what the header was putting out so it was heating up my o2 sensors throwing the code.

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
i I believe the clutch pressure control circuit BUT i am not 100% sure. As for your other issue i had the same problem and it ended up being my cat cause it wasnt handling what the header was putting out so it was heating up my o2 sensors throwing the code.
but I can do so that the code of the sensor is removed

ATEGGY94

if you changed the sensor you gotta reset it after so it doesn't throw the check light on

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
Well you think that problem is because I got the auto engine harness,because my car was automatic and I change to manual

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
http://www.justanswer.com/honda/11la3-honda-meaning-trouble-code-p-1768-says-d4-light.html

if the o2 keeps coming on unplug the radio fuse and the battery for like 5 min if it comes on the o2 code is still for a bad o2 or a phantom code that just pops on. I have code 36 or something for traction control every time i get a real code. did you get the right o2? there are two heater circuit codes
Well I Oder one and the plug is the same I'm not sure that do the same circuit,but I do that you said and let see what happen

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i posted a link to the second one above, you must have skipped over it. did you replace the first o2 or the second? that code is for the first o2 on the header.