Check out my ride

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
wow....alot of stuff....u should get u a b16 head and sell the gsr one.....other than that....very nice.

Disco

no way Iove the GSR head it flows like mad and for my 1/8 mile application the dual runner intake mani is a huge benifit. That thing makes tons of tourqe and mid range power. Im using the stock rev limit. The B16 makes most of its power at the top end.

Disco

Well folks I was pretty bummed when I got it all back together and I was getting a funky tapping from the head that I bought a few months ago. I bought it so I cold build another motor for my nex project. Well long story short I put on my new block in installed it in my car this stime around. Well it had alot of tapping. So I took all the Lost motion devises and shafts and rockers. Now itsound great no noise at all. Im freakin stoked.

Disco

Just thought id update with a new addition to the teg. Heres what you get (minus the cat) when you order a traction bar from Full Race. In my opinion theyre the best in the biz when it comes to traction bars.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
My cats are always all over my shit too. Nice bar, I have a different plate frame from them without the half fast part. Lets see some install pics.

Disco

Heres the install. You unbolt the tow hooks and bolt in the front bar.

Then lower the car back onto the ground or the brackets wont bolt up and you wont get an accutate length on the control arm.

Go ahead and slide a bolt through the front bar to hold on of the arms in place.

heres an arm bolted to the bracket

Theese nuts are the ones that hold the length in place. I was told to set the length so there wasnt any more tension on either of the ends. You adjust this by rotating the gold bar till it feels pretty free then snug up the nuts and your done.

Disco

Believe it or not I actually put it on my car. Its the only advetisement on the exterior of my car but I love the full race rep.

hksb18

GM TECH
nice job soo far keep up the good work
..i love full-race too they make some nice products. n their turbo kits are top notch IMO...