Check Out This Guys Garage !

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
LOL damn, wonder what his neighbors must think with all his toys always parked like that,and wonder wich ones get garage honors.

Must be fucking nice :(

DarkDB1

LOL damn, wonder what his neighbors must think with all his toys always parked like that,and wonder wich ones get garage honors.

Must be fucking nice :(
From the looks of it, RHD ITR and M3 get garage...

Personally, I'd be happy with 1 ITR and the M3... Put the rest towards a better house. I only see a 2 car garage with 2 car driveway... I would not park any of those on the street except the tundra.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
i hate people who can afford to do that... what a hog... he can gimme a good deal on one of those itr's... and that truck is the sickest tundra i have ever seen
dont hate me cuz u aint me... jk jk jk... i do wish i had that kind of money.

one day i will own every honda that i want... pilot, teg-R, RSX-S, civic SiR, and the new TSX at the time...

vash9

Integra Newbie
Good lord...
How in the hell does this happen? Holy balls..
i am shocked...nicest ITR's ever..and that NSX is sexxxy!
He has 6 cars in all? 3 ITR's, NSX, Tundra, and i think that's a red M3?

insurance must be riding up his ass. 1 Integra GS alone..not even type r...costs $400 something for me...lol.

wite2nr

Good lord...
How in the hell does this happen? Holy balls..
i am shocked...nicest ITR's ever..and that NSX is sexxxy!
He has 6 cars in all? 3 ITR's, NSX, Tundra, and i think that's a red M3?

insurance must be riding up his ass. 1 Integra GS alone..not even type r...costs $400 something for me...lol.
is that 400 / mo? if so, insurance is riding up your ass

.....i am envious.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
dont hate me cuz u aint me... jk jk jk... i do wish i had that kind of money.

one day i will own every honda that i want... pilot, teg-R, RSX-S, civic SiR, and the new TSX at the time...
lol i dont really hate the guy. i mean im sure i would do the same if i could. just dont think id have 3 itrs... he must be makin bank tho...