Check out what I just ordered!

Darrell

Yeahhhhhhh!

Anyway, this was a sick deal :thumbs up

Clicky!

Does anyone know if the ITR boot works on 90-93? I heard it's only for 94-01.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Darrell said:
Yeahhhhhhh!

Anyway, this was a sick deal :thumbs up

Clicky!

Does anyone know if the ITR boot works on 90-93? I heard it's only for 94-01.
Here is an original JDM DC Integra Type R Shift Boot! This item comes with red stitching! A direct replacement for any DC '94-'01 Integra or EG 92-95 Civic! This JDM shift boot will also fit other models with manual transmissions (with the use of your original mounting bracket).
^from passwordJDM

ltrain

did uget the duel or single bend? whatsthe differance?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would also like to know how the boot fits in your DA, going to get one with my RAZO knob.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
darell ... let me know what day you plan to install that bad boy ... i have a short shifter that i was thinking about selling but now i think i want to put it in and i know its easy but i still wouldnt mind an extra hand ... what do you say i help wit yours you help wit mines .... hell if we do it at my house ill take you fishing on my boat when were done!

My pops got all the tools we would possibly need.

Last edited:

schado

weightless wonder
Awsome man!! Let us know the results!!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Kewl dudem you'll love it, had that set up on a few of my cars, Can't remember.... but you my have to do alittle hacking to the shift linkage or mine was damaged, i cant remeber...

Darrell

Melt said:
darell ... let me know what day you plan to install that bad boy ... i have a short shifter that i was thinking about selling but now i think i want to put it in and i know its easy but i still wouldnt mind an extra hand ... what do you say i help wit yours you help wit mines .... hell if we do it at my house ill take you fishing on my boat when were done!

My pops got all the tools we would possibly need.
That's a good idea man, I will keep you posted on when I am going to install it.

91TegGS

i would also like to hear about it when you get it in ? been looking into that same package or the DC short shifter ?