Check Out Your VIN For Free

Local

hah, im keeping it. just nice to have this for my personal records. Proof the original owner drove it from garden grove to San Diego every day too :p

Nick_C78

Sick dude. I checked mine and it says 2 accidents, but they were apparently minor, because still clean title. Also I have inspected the entire body, no frame damage or anything(pays to gut the interior, makes you able to see everything lol). The only things I have noticed is that the rear bumper has a scuff and a crack in the right corner. So my guess it was minor. It also says this "Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft." I have noticed the passenger door window has been replaced too, so maybe it was vandalized/broken in to before as well.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Sweet ill have to swing by the garage tomorrow and write my Vin down and try this.

Thanks OP

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

drevans_satx

Dylan
hah, im keeping it. just nice to have this for my personal records. Proof the original owner drove it from garden grove to San Diego every day too :p
I've printed mine for the gs-r (for sale purposes) and the R, just for my R folder.

Sick dude. I checked mine and it says 2 accidents, but they were apparently minor, because still clean title. Also I have inspected the entire body, no frame damage or anything(pays to gut the interior, makes you able to see everything lol). The only things I have noticed is that the rear bumper has a scuff and a crack in the right corner. So my guess it was minor. It also says this "Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft." I have noticed the passenger door window has been replaced too, so maybe it was vandalized/broken in to before as well.
Haha anything to help out the community. And at least it was small fender benders!

Nick_C78

Well, I knew it wasn't in any major accidents before I bought it. I removed panels and inspected the hell out of it before purchase. Its cool that it lists everything. I need to print this while I can. How did you guys find what number your car is exactly? Thanks again drevan! Sick find for sure.

96LSteg

Jemel
My car was first purchased in GA in 1996. Its never been wrecked, stolen, or had any leans...Thats cool that this pretty much gives you the full history of the teg :)

R13

The other asshole
Mine's been everywhere.

03/07/1997 BOGART, GA (New)

09/16/1997 BOGART, GA

02/28/2000 MARIETTA, GA 47,117

05/19/2000 GA 51,607

05/23/2001 GA 66,197

06/28/2001 MARIETTA, GA

06/28/2002 ATHENS, GA

09/20/2002 COLBERT, GA 80,845

09/27/2002 COLBERT, GA

07/07/2003 COLBERT, GA

08/04/2004 COLBERT, GA

07/18/2005 COLBERT, GA

08/09/2006 COLBERT, GA

08/09/2007 COLBERT, GA

04/19/2008 GA

04/19/2008 ATLANTA, GA

(Then crashed and put in a junkyard in knoxville TN till 2010)