Check Out Your VIN For Free

OneFastGSR

The link 3 posts above me worked, My civic had 9 owners ._. Also mileage is exempt but I knew that because JDM Cluster

gsr_nikhil

Sooo nobody else checks vin numbers before actually buying vehicles. Seems like a lot ppl posting are shocked at their cars history.

whitedc4

:/ I only buy a car if it has a clean title... Which is how I'm a little confused my integra was stolen so many times.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Hellyeah only 1 accident reported (the one when It was picked upafter hitting a ditch and tow company reportedit) and 4 calculated owners since 94' ! Rated 25/27 lol .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

g3teg97

Super Moderator
:/ I only buy a car if it has a clean title... Which is how I'm a little confused my integra was stolen so many times.
Probably wasn't reported.

I know a car that has a couple more accidents than what autocheck reports...I believe it was because some of them were not reported to the insurance company.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Interesting, mine was bought new in houston, TX, then went to berkeley, CA, then to cincinatti, OH, then to louisville, KY. I'll have to run my bike later.

funny part is it reports it being at an auto auction last year, i happen to be the one who not only drove it to the auto auction to be sold but i registered it for the auction lol (i work for the auction)

Last edited: