Check this out!!!! JDMCARBOY.COM

R1DC2

Got Integra?
lately im hearing bad feedbacks about them...
:thumbdown

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
obd1kenobi said:
Damn I was going to get the Type-R side skirts and a front lip from them!
C'mon man have pride in your teg and buy the real stuff, I know more money but one thing I have learned is body parts just get the real deal it will save you $$ and headaches in the long run...

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
cabezzzdb8 said:
C'mon man have pride in your teg and buy the real stuff, I know more money but one thing I have learned is body parts just get the real deal it will save you $$ and headaches in the long run...
Naw man, first it will take me to long to find dem sides, and second I auto cross (or plan on) so I not going to spend money on the real deal just so i could break it you know! :D

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
blah, mostly cheap aftermarket parts with oem prices. iono, some of the stuff looks good tho but i'm not sure if its a bargain.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
cabezzzdb8 said:
I was going to get the Si fog lights from them, just because I can't find a set anywhere else. Except ebay.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I got some clear fogs for my civic from ebay, theyre made by esuse, that's the reason I bought them, firs b/c I could not find some OEM ones, from what I been hearing esuse is a very good replacement and the is real glass just like my yellow ones so theyre pretty good quality. so ebay might be a good idea to check, I know password has them in yellow, personally I would get those for you bue civic ill look HOT!!!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I was thinking about the yellow, also thought about the white with Silverstar headlights.