Check this out!!!! JDMCARBOY.COM

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Some CTR headlights will go well too, ahhh so sexy, I know they're 500 bucks, I gor sir's on mines theyre cheaper and has the city lights, thats the only reason I bought them, city lights are the hotness

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Not sure how much i want to do to the civic, kinda just want the fogs one day. The next I'm lookin at the mugen twin loop exhaust.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i vote for a drop...an intake...and fogs...

1990TeGLs

yeah ive seen some nice ass SI civics around here....i have a thing for those cars..looks wise

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Ominous G2 said:
Not sure how much i want to do to the civic, kinda just want the fogs one day. The next I'm lookin at the mugen twin loop exhaust.
Yes I have to get a new twin loop muffler b/c the one that I have right now in the civic I bougth from ebay after I saw the same one jdmcarboy's site, it's only been on for three weeks and is fucking rusted everywere, man IM so pissed but that's what I get for not waiting and not doing anymore research, well next week im going to purchase the Netamy twin loop, a friend from work has it on his EK hatch, he said that its been there for 8 months and looks brand new and is an exact replica of the Mugen one

1990TeGLs

is it a loud ass exhaust though? if i was keeping my car id look into getting it if it isnt to loud but i dunno wat im doing rite now

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
1990TeGLs said:
is it a loud ass exhaust though? if i was keeping my car id look into getting it if it isnt to loud but i dunno wat im doing rite now
The sound is awesome, sounds like a VW vr6 low and troathy, love it