Cheesenips Build up

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I belong to this site, and I'm more active then alot of people who acutally drive integras :lol: so Im really bored and not feeling well so...yea

I bought the Car December 7, 2005 Brand new with 4 miles on it and a price tag of $23,456.67 after my neg. Equity and taxes and all those cute other fees

Stock:

The 1st thing I added with a AEM Short Ram and a greedy Rs BOV, That BOV got on my nerves so I sold it
I Traded the Short ram for a Cold air, Then bought another AEM cold air for $55 (brand new too) and sold the other one for $100

I then Added HID's and Yellow Fogs

Around the same time, i also upgraded the stock boost guage

right after that, I bought front a rear strut bars, the front isnt on right now b/c everyonce in a while i need to adjust me WGA, but with that there, i cant
Heres a pic of the 3point rear strut bar

Upgraded Direct Fit intercooler

The Fiberglass Eyelids:

Borla Catback then I rolled the Rear bumper right after 8urcivic and I installed the Exhaust

Sometime around then, I also installed a kinetic Wastegate Acutator, it gave me nothing but problems so I sold it and bout an older AGP one

Remember that RS BOV I mentioned? Well Again, I sold it, and got this: HK SSQV With new Chargepipes, I have the other side as well but its not shown

Afterwards I bought a 180 thermostat, which, one day i didnt relize but it cut the gasket when i was bout 25 miles from home and started to leak :evil:

I went to NC back in Septmeber of 06 to buy a stock set of srt wheels bc my car was this:

8urcivic and I painted that set This:

Carbon Fiber hood anyone?

No thanks, sold that after a week
Well, in November of 2006, I ordered Stage 2 with toys
Took me 9 hrs to install..but then again i did take alot of breaks, 8rucivic and I spent a great deal of time on the intercooler sprayer

Yea I need a Drop and I also went wingless:

Tein s-tech Springs, Tockico Illumina 5-ways in the rear only

Somewhere along the line, I added Slotted/Drilled front rotors, i got an awsome deal on them So I bought them, other wise Id still be rockin the stock ones

8urcivic got me this for x-mas-

right after x-mas of 06, My turbo bent some fins--why? I dont know but I had to get a new one and 2 days to take out and reinstall in the dead of winter by your self ISNT COOL

Oh joy, ive only have my 3" o2 housing and 3" Downpipe for a few months, might was well install that

Well since a new turbo was put one, why not install the turbo Timer I've had since the day Ive owned the car( alittle over a yr)

Back in March, I bought a DCR top end oil mod ( it helps prevent valve clatter in higher rpms)--no pic
which is about the same time I painted my valve Cover-

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Also Repainted my wheels a light bronze, they look gold b/c of my garage lights

5 months ago I finally got around to hooking in my oil catch can properly with a PTP check valve

Basically, in the past 6 months ive done this:
Painted my fog surround, washer squirters, Re-tinted my fogs, re did my valve cover, and worked on painting my side mirrors.

Im still waiting to come across some extra cash for my 3" Exhaust cutout to be installed

I know Im forgetting some stuff so, yea

Last edited:

stickman

I <3 my Neon
lots of time put into the neon, well worth it... you better be running 12's when i get back robbie :) oh yeah wanna help me with the 7 when i get back?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i havent been to the track this yr, i think the only way im hittin 12's thou is with slicks b/c in street tires it kicks loose at like 4k, yea ill help with the 7, when are you gettin back?

Last edited:

stickman

I <3 my Neon
i havent been to the track this yr, i think the only way im hittin 12's thou is with slicks b/c in street tires it kicks loose at lik3 4k, yea ill help with the 7, when are you gettin back?
I'll be home in 3 months... do you still have the other stockers to throw those drag radials on?

stickman

I <3 my Neon
throw them on.. i wanna know what you will run this year. what do you think your time would be?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i dont have any, i dunno, i cut a 13.6 11psi without some of the mods so ill b happy with low 13's