Cheesenips' Neon got some attention

Integration

Master Poster
Your car looks good. Glad you got the eyelids for the headlights, cuz the headlights are the only thing that hamper the looks of the lovely front end. Also, the srt is like the rsx in the fact that, unless its dropped, it just looks butt ugly to me.

there's srt people that are cocky and think they can smoke everyone.
there's honda people that are cocky and think they can smoke everyone.
there's "acura" integra people that think they can smoke everyone and dont wanna admit they're car is really a honda.
mustang, camero, rx8.. and the list goes on.
The way I look at it, if you care that much about who you can smoke, either get a job as a racecar driver, or get a fucking life.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Integration said:
Your car looks good. Glad you got the eyelids for the headlights, cuz the headlights are the only thing that hamper the looks of the lovely front end. Also, the srt is like the rsx in the fact that, unless its dropped, it just looks butt ugly to me.

there's srt people that are cocky and think they can smoke everyone.
there's honda people that are cocky and think they can smoke everyone.
there's "acura" integra people that think they can smoke everyone and dont wanna admit they're car is really a honda.
mustang, camero, rx8.. and the list goes on.
The way I look at it, if you care that much about who you can smoke, either get a job as a racecar driver, or get a fucking life.

Couldnt have said it any better, and thanks for the compliment

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I didnt take alot of pics of the hatch just by its self, But ill find some here in the next few min and get some up