Cheesenips Neon

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
working on it. Im talkin to a guy now who does injectors and a basic email tune for me to get me rolling when i install the new turbo. Itll give me basically something to go by.

Swerve

Shawn
Email tune? So you tell him what you have done and what gas and sends you a modified basemap?

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
basically. its just a baseline. The guy is a major player in tuning srt4s. Im pretty sure he owns or runs a tuning shop somewhere out in the mid west. Anyways, like i said, its just a baseline to give me something to unload onto my datelogger and let me make adjustments were i see fit. Alot of guys have had great results.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
its mainly so i can go in there and upload my stock settings and have another tune ready to upload w.o accidently erasing or screwing up my stock one. Its pretty nice, and its free if I buy 1025cc injectors. I dont really need 1025 cc injectors, 750cc injectors is all I should need but his, I dont need to buy an injector driver.

Havok114

basically. its just a baseline. The guy is a major player in tuning srt4s. Im pretty sure he owns or runs a tuning shop somewhere out in the mid west. Anyways, like i said, its just a baseline to give me something to unload onto my datelogger and let me make adjustments were i see fit. Alot of guys have had great results.
Duster ?

Sent from my pager

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Duster ?

Sent from my pager
Yea. duster360. Im just waiting for my turbo and manifold still so i can get a base tune so he can rescale the injectors for me.

My diablosport trinity came in the other day. Yay...i also had a new front emblem come in