Cherry bomb muffler

boricua693

hey guys I found a yonaka full cat back on craiglist for 120 bucks so Im thinking of buying it check it out the only problem is that its for a EK sedan so the welds and shape of the piping are different from my integra so what do you guys think does it really matter? I can just take it to the shop and get it modified to fit my car since all I really need is the resonator and muffler? Thanks again for your input

https://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/4987348875.html

DB7ish

30 bucks for a muffler? Guaranteed the welds are s*** and it will rust out in under a year.
Well, that's for buying a used muffler off of someone on craigslist. Then you take it and get it welded on at a muffler shop. They put a new hanger on it, because the other guy was running it on an Eclipse so the old hanger was on a different spot.

DB7ish

hey guys I found a yonaka full cat back on craiglist for 120 bucks so Im thinking of buying it check it out the only problem is that its for a EK sedan so the welds and shape of the piping are different from my integra so what do you guys think does it really matter? I can just take it to the shop and get it modified to fit my car since all I really need is the resonator and muffler? Thanks again for your input

https://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/4987348875.html
Take it to a muffler shop since they have to weld it on any ways. If they verify that the pipe routing is different and it won't work, then they can just cut it and bend some pipe for you to make it work.

phatintegra

Banned
I've never actually heard a cherry bomb that sounded good and I've been in both the muscle and import world, They just sound like a bag of dry raspy farts. :lol:
Your to young. Back in the day it was Cherry bomb vs Flowmaster for the domestic.

R13

The other asshole
You make that sound like I haven't heard cherry bomb at all. :lol:

My camaro had cherry bomb extremes, I had a truck with a mustang 289, long tube headers and glasspacks, no piping, just welded right at the back of the headers. :haha:

other than that cherry bomb is pretty common because it's still so cheap, but they don't stand a chance against borla, or if done right, flowmaster.

That's for domestic v8's though, as far as hondas go I've come to like comptech, greddy and apexi the best, just out of what I have personally heard, I'm sure there's more good sounding stuff out there.

Edit: I had to.

*You're too young.
:rolf:

Last edited:

flyinpotatoes

I have a cherry bomb piped out the side of my mk3 golf since I'm cheap and the car wasn't worth putting an exhaust on and it sounds decent, for the price adding one in with your current exhaust wouldn't hurt to try, I think mine cost 20 bucks. Been thinking of pulling it off the golf and putting it online with the terrible eBay exhaust that's on my car from the previous owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XjoEnX

if you only want to switch mufflers, get Comptech. Classy look and throaty sound. #deepthroat