Chicagoland Repairshop

mccrawly

anyone have any good suggestions to where i should get my head gasket done? Or even better know someone who would do the work cheaper then a shop? im in the aurora/napervile area but all of chicagoland is open to suggestions. I cant just drop my baby off anywhere. Thanks guys!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Carx over on madison in oak park, i only know enough over by that area

there is a citgo on madison and ridgeland that originally went to, they were extremely nice. Dude even complimented mu car.

Last edited:

mccrawly

Obviously everyone wants to save money but im not trying to cut any corners. id pay the shop price if its worth it but some backyard mechanics can do the job just as good or better for half the price.

JGvtec

Depending on your area if you are interested, my brother does side work. He worked at Lamborghini,Chicago motor cars, and Land Rover. Now works at Howard Orloff landrover/volvo/audi in chicago. Where are you located.

JGvtec

If your by 88 then yur about 15 minutes from me. You know where La Grange is?

mccrawly

yeah its like 40 mins from geneva not too far. You should see if you can get a quote if i buy the parts and pm me with it.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
If u don't mind going to Arlington heights there is a shop that I get ally stuff done its called one6 motorsports

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Yeah ive known the owner for like 6 years or something they do good work and it's priced pretty good. If u give them a call tell him Kyle from Gurnee told u

Sent from my iPhone 4S