Chirping/Screeching Noise

drevans_satx

Dylan
Welp here we go again. My car still chirps when I'm putting around town and it's actually quite annoying.I kinda need to get this fixed asap so I can sell my car.

Basically here is the run down of what parts I threw at it in hopes of a solution.
Replaced:
-Timing belt
-Timing belt tension pulley
-Timing belt tension spring
-Water pump

Tried:
Pushing the clutch in
Oil pressure it good (I'm assuming because no CEL or Oil light)
Clutch is in goood health and doesn't slip
Pulled the 40A ABS fuse for a bit
Shook everything
Pulled dizzy cap and saw so debris
WD-40'd EVERY pulley/anything spinny

I've driven around with each of the accessory belt off one by one and still the noise persists.
In person the noise gets stronger from the back of the engine around the alternator area (maybe its just the engine bay bouncing around sounds waves)

The noise pitch doesn't change if I push in the clutch pedal because it's all RPM dependent.

At this point the only thing in that area of the engine that turns, and that I haven't replaced is the oil pump.
When I researched faileding oil pump I couldn't find anything about it chirping before death.

Anyways, Vidoes help right?

[YOUTUBE=VID 20130617 081055]R_L7lmHUbAA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE=VID 20130615 193918]BgfOC5pcit0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Chirping noise
[YOUTUBE=VID 20130615 194126]hldWmXQuLDY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

OneFastGSR

I don't have anything to say related to the chirping noise because I have no clue, Just wanted to comment that even though you have no CEL or Oil light you could still have low oil pressure. My integra is getting 30 psi max (gauge is correct) and I have no oil light or CEL for it and that is way to low to be driving.