choices choices choices

tsu878

"Supersonic Vtec fun"
iIwas thinking of putting a rear wing on my teg but doent know, what do you duys think of a wing on a teg? already have the stock gsr one.

Surferman

I say just keep that stock one. Just make sure if you get one its not 2 ft high and make it flow with the body well. Look into the type R one. But if I was you id keep it stock....or go wingless!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I think to keep it clean, factory (OEM) looking you got three options.

1. No spoiler.
2. "GSR" spoiler.
3. ITR spoiler.

The only "wings" I'd put on would be the Mugen Gen 1 and Gen 2, which are a little more aggressive looking, especially the Gen 2.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
This question's been asked alot. You could find the classiest wing out there and most people on here will tell you to just go wingless. Find an Erector Set wing and more people will say go wingless, including me! I like Teg's with OEM wings, and I'd rather see a Teg wingless than with most aftermarket wings.
btw, the OEM ITR wing actually does help with downforce at high speeds, it's not bigger just for looks.

end005

thanks guys ill just leave the stock one for now. thanks for the input
Personally, I like the gsr wing. I think the ls wing is lower. you could also go with the ITR wing, but it only looks good if you have the itr lip. Lets not forget to mention that both gsr and ITR wings are functional.

Then there's also the 2nd gen Mugen wing. Not entirely bad, but i think it only goes with an ITR or a dc with jdm front end. I'm not a fan of wingless due to the holes in the trunk, but the gsr wing is just fine.
________
Free Joomla Themes

Last edited: