Christian Integra Squad

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
hello all of my brothers and sisters, it's been a long time since i get back on here; how's everyone doing????
Anyways, i just want to share a verse of the day for me:

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
Well, what's your name friend?
Mike
hello all of my brothers and sisters, it's been a long time since i get back on here; how's everyone doing????
Anyways, i just want to share a verse of the day for me:

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10
Hello, welcome back!

Good afternoon everyone,

“Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he mediates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.”
Psalm 1:1-3

Last edited:

MiZ GeO

Hello everyone. Im new to this site and would love to join this club. i think its a great group. not many ppl will stand up for God. =] anywhos # 27 MiZ GeO :)

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
Hello everyone. Im new to this site and would love to join this club. i think its a great group. not many ppl will stand up for God. =] anywhos # 27 MiZ GeO :)
Welcome, jim who runs the club has got alot going on as of recent so dont feel left out if he doesnt add you right away.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
added:Dwelcome to the site!
Welcome, jim who runs the club has got alot going on as of recent so dont feel left out if he doesnt add you right away.
:thumbs up

Good morning Jim, MIKE LOL, and everyone else. May the day be blessed for everyone!
morning:)