Christian Integra Squad

secondchance

Stopped in to see whats new. Was wondering if their were any christian integra members in the Austin TX area i will be moving out their this week hope to find some good people!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
If you find any down there make sure to refer them to this thread :p

What's new with everyone? Hope everyone had an awesome Easter!

Raetho

Hey all! I'd like to take slot #42 if it's open to me :). Nice to see there's a good group of Christians here.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I am a Catholic lol, not trying to start beef but we need to respect all religions especially all Christian religions.

Raetho and Swerve I got you guys! Welcome! :D

secondchance - That is a sick song! Love Black Knight, especially his beats.

Anyone here about Lecrae's music video Confe$$ions? It is getting mad love, if you haven't checked it out yet then you need to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFVV5SXqqrA

Swerve

Shawn
Chase That goes as hard as any ghetto rap song Ive ever heard.

And I love how original Lecrae is, he's making advancements in Hip Hop and evangelism. Touching the youth is tougher now

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Chase That goes as hard as any ghetto rap song Ive ever heard.

And I love how original Lecrae is, he's making advancements in Hip Hop and evangelism. Touching the youth is tougher now
Yeah. Don't Waste Your Life is one of his 'older' ones, but it's still probably my favorite strictly because of the message it presents. His lyrics are very powerful and his beats are pretty legit.
And I agree. Touching the younger generation is getting harder and harder everyday, so it helps that God has given us an artist that connects with youth that we can refer to.

secondchance

Hey Lacrea helped me out too. Its hard even as an adult man i never new religion could be more than just sitting quietly in a church building. I had a ruff up bringing and in a night of drinking and chasing women i found god through lecrae's music and ive been moved and found a way that i could find and talk to god. I look forward to life and what he has for me. If it wasn't for god bringing lecrea and his music in my life im not sure id still be here. Just wanted to share God bless guys