Christian Integra Squad

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear ; do not be frightened."
Take Courage
1 Peter 3:14

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
sup everyone. it's been a little rough here lately battling stuff from all ends and ongoing health issues since october, i've been in more prayer than i ever have, also my list gets longer everyday. all good though, makes me realize how good the lord has been to me :) 2 corinthians 12:9 says "My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness." i know for me when i'm at my weakest, he has made me my strongest. so i know it's gonna be ok!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
so i have a couple extra minutess this morning and i said i'd write a couple things here. i was talking to a friend of mine yeaserday, and he's ytelling what all hes going through, loosing his home, there trying to have a baby and cant,his coworker is there and hes divorced with a 1 yr old daughter and he only gets her on weekends, me being a new dad too, i know how important it is to have both parents in the picture. i invited him out to church, and got a hell no, im never coming there. it made me rem,ember how i used to feel, i would never say that but i wouldnt waste mysunday there forsure. i was sadened and left. my friend knows better, he was raised in a christian enviroment and went to church every sunday, i recall saying how i used that time to work on my car and stuff. i'm not perfect and never will be.maybe when i die i'll be made perfect but not while im here. i remember what it took for me to believe and i also remember thinking why was i spared, spending time in the hospital close to death makes it easier to see for shure. i'm just glad he gave me another chance at this. iv'e been through some pretty tough stuff and when i look back i have no idea how i made it through it but for gods grace:D what i thought was the worst thing in my life ended up being the best. iv'e been cussed at, shunned off. told to F off, i'm the biggest hipocrite and the worst kind of christian people have ever seen but thats OK, i know what he has done for me in my life. we only have today, not tomrow or yesterday. i guess the moral to this is, if youve tried all you can and sitll cant get it, why dont you try asking god for help, it works fpr me and it can work for you too ;) remember what dont kill us makes us stronger

heritage36

All who desire to live a Godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted

2 Timothy 3:12

The pains of this world are worth eternity though, a pretty awesome deal in my view, and only possible because of Christs sacrifice!

samilp

Sam P
hey jim, mind putting number 29? lol

My church (back home) is finally moving after 12 years of saving up. i remember when i was 9 donating my money piggy to the church for this cause. pray that everything goes smoothly

People ask me why I believe in God and Jesus. I tell them, "Let me put it this way..."
In February of 2008 I hit a tree in my Civic and was thrown through the windscreen. The road was being worked on. Long story.
People called me lucky after they saw the car, I say I'm blessed. Statistics say that I should have been severely injured or killed, yet I walked away with relatively minor bruises and a few cuts. The last thing I recall before I hit the tree was the sensation of being hugged from all around me by something I couldn't see, and a sense as if someone told me "I will get you through this" at that same moment. The cop found me on the hood. My belt was at the part of the dash where the windscreen meets the cowl.
Here are pics to elaborate on this...
Before the wreck:

After:

You can not convince me that God wasn't looking out for me that day.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Wow that's amazing..... We're always bein watched over, whether we can see it and feel it or not... It's stories like that, that always remind me my Savior and God are always watching over me

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
All who desire to live a Godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted

2 Timothy 3:12

The pains of this world are worth eternity though, a pretty awesome deal in my view, and only possible because of Christs sacrifice!
amen bro!
hey jim, mind putting number 29? lol

My church (back home) is finally moving after 12 years of saving up. i remember when i was 9 donating my money piggy to the church for this cause. pray that everything goes smoothly
absolutely, praying for you guys :)
People ask me why I believe in God and Jesus. I tell them, "Let me put it this way..."
In February of 2008 I hit a tree in my Civic and was thrown through the windscreen. The road was being worked on. Long story.
People called me lucky after they saw the car, I say I'm blessed. Statistics say that I should have been severely injured or killed, yet I walked away with relatively minor bruises and a few cuts. The last thing I recall before I hit the tree was the sensation of being hugged from all around me by something I couldn't see, and a sense as if someone told me "I will get you through this" at that same moment. The cop found me on the hood. My belt was at the part of the dash where the windscreen meets the cowl.
Here are pics to elaborate on this...
Before the wreck:

After:

You can not convince me that God wasn't looking out for me that day.
you bet he was man! i'm glad he kept you here! i know he's done the imposible for me:)
Wow that's amazing..... We're always bein watched over, whether we can see it and feel it or not... It's stories like that, that always remind me my Savior and God are always watching over me
yes he is ;)

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
just checking in. all is good and i finally got my stuff booked, so thanks for the prayers :)