Christian Integra Squad

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
fellow CI member Nathan approached me and said why dont we start a christian integra squad, i'm like what a awesome idea.what not a better way to show you faith and profession of the lord jesus christ ! this squad is not about religion, it's for those who have placed the faith and trust in jesus christ. if you want to join in, just put your name down. 8) the gospel

join the group
#1 jdmjim
#2 Nathan_carmona
#3 JGvtec
#4 Vtec_pwr
#5 Vtecteggy617
#6 Rockadilla
#7 Whietdc4
#8 Ramblin_wreck08
#9 Visionnaire
#10 Thenailguy
#11 TheIVJackal
#12 G8bmet
#13 Pirate.deathbat
#14 Hondagod_666
#15 Johnnydb
#16 Grayghost
#17 Justanotherteg
#18 Torreto
#19 Cheesenip
#20 heritage 36
#21 MACDOG
#22 ghost1776
#23 4dr94teg
#24 hgocasca
#25 my93da
#26 integrasaurus
#27 MiZ GeO
#28 KlutchDb7
#29 samilp
#30? Blue95GSR

hgocasca

level 77 troll
The DA is totalled, over $10k to repair. I seriously cried. I was sitting at a light and the guy hit me at 45mph and pushed me into 2 other cars. I just paid for my b17 swap Thursday, and sure enough, 8:30am yesterday morning, an idiot had to ruin everything.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
are you ok? Thats whats most important. And good news is, there is no excuse for rearending someone so if he has insurance, they will have to pay it, and dont let them give you a low estimate. If they do, contest it and make them pay you. If the person was uninsured, sue them and make some money on the deal! I hope youre ok dude!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'm in pain, most important though, my car still fired right up and drove to the collision shop. I'm pissed, and I'm suing them into the ground.

heritage36

Good examples of how tough it is to maintain a Christian attitude when faced with difficult trials. I actually have lost two cars to total loss accidents of others faults, and had another one stolen, but thankfully I had already found the Lord so I think I dealt with the losses much better than I would have previously. A few good verses I think apply to consider...

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God; for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
Romans 12:19

Count is all joy, my brethren, when you meet various trials, for you know the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2-4

Last edited:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Well put, my spirits have calmed since. I've talked with god, he assured me all would work out. Then on Saturday morning, my great grandfather passed. Everything has its reasons, but I'm seriously struggling with this.

heritage36

Well, I hope things start to turn up for you. Keep your thoughts on God and you will endure through it. I know I always fare much better when I do.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
Well put, my spirits have calmed since. I've talked with god, he assured me all would work out. Then on Saturday morning, my great grandfather passed. Everything has its reasons, but I'm seriously struggling with this.
sorry for your loss man. and yes theres a reason for everything, sometimes we wont ever know why but one day it will be revealed. keep praying about it and it will work out for you, remember you have the best person on your side! and remember he's in a better place now than us.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
your story gives me chills man, its hard to deny that it was god that got you through that! I'm glad he did!