Christian Integra Squad

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Charly[horse];897068 said:
Nice! You should check out Lecrae, he is way sick!!!
a guy who i used to be really good friends with loved Lecrae. Can't say I listen to any Christian music. Unfortunately most of it isnt that good. I dont listen to the genre most christian music fits into anyway and the christian "metal/punk/hard rock" stuff typically sucks lol and even then I mainly listen to folk rock and indie rock which is completely uninhabited by Christian artists accept for sufjan stevens (he's freaking awesome!)

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I've definitely heard of him. Can't remember if I checked him out tho
Ya thats cool, Im goin to one of his concerts this summer in Minnisota, I cant wait!

a guy who i used to be really good friends with loved Lecrae. Can't say I listen to any Christian music. Unfortunately most of it isnt that good. I dont listen to the genre most christian music fits into anyway and the christian "metal/punk/hard rock" stuff typically sucks lol and even then I mainly listen to folk rock and indie rock which is completely uninhabited by Christian artists accept for sufjan stevens (he's freaking awesome!)
Ya I feel you. Sometimes christian music isn't of good quality. I don't know much about folk rock and indie rock, but have you heard of needtobreathe? They are pretty good I'm not sure if thats exactly what you listen to but ya. And the Metal/punk/hard rock genre has some really good ones in my opinion. I llovvee As I Lay Dying, Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada, Demon Hunter and countless others! But ya totally feel you about how not all of it is of good quality and stuff

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
Great! How do I make the words a hyperlink?
you have to write it in a link, i cant really remember off hand :( sorry
Charly[horse];897029 said:
Do any of you guys listen to any christian music?
not really, probally should listen to diffrent stuff tho
Wow Jim, just read the story.....thats wild man, I'm so happy for your recovery.
thanks bro:Dasking for help was the hardest part!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Nice man tell me how that goes!
K just got back from the Sonshine Festival yesterday! Lecrae was by far my favorite concert but the whole Festival was awesome like always :p I got to see Skillet, Tobymac, Newsboys, Demon Hunter, Rapture Ruckus, Chris August, and others that I am probably forgetting. But ya way awesome for sure and very enlightening too!