christmas

easybake

I like food
Well Christmas is coming.. and i kinda want to get something for my teg. any of you guys have any ideas?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well since you didn't leave a slight hint as to what your after or how much you want to spend then I'll make my recommendation:

JGE Stage 6 2300cc N/A B18C :thumbs up

Spody02

Name: Cody
i put some cheap cool stuff on my list

like B&R black fuel line, 3 bar map sensor, K/N valve cover breather, full race battery tie down, magnetic drain plugs

just little stuff people can afford

GSROWNSU

i asked for a amp for my sexy new front components along with the wire i'll be needing, some password jdm radiator stays, and an itr shift boot. Oh and a gift card for king motorsports ;)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
We can't tell you what to get, until we know what you got.
x2

i dont ask anything for my teg for xmas, cuz I know no one will buy me anything for her.. my family HATES my car w/ a passion.. so I usually buy my own gifts, but nothing this year except edm optinoal gold pedals.. last year I spet way to much on her for xmas

I need to pay off bills before i buy much more for my teg.

easybake

I like food
yeah good point..... idk i dont have much im thinking some replica ITR front seats for my db8. i may try to ITR convert the interior in my car. or maybe some rear ITR seats..

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
AHHHHH spoon n1. classic.... :)

i would like to get my teg a new front bumper cuz its all messed up, but i cant afford to get anything for her... or presents for anybody for that matter. :(

you should do what spody's doing, get a lot of small things that you may need.

easybake

I like food
AHHHHH spoon n1. classic.... :)

i would like to get my teg a new front bumper cuz its all messed up, but i cant afford to get anything for her... or presents for anybody for that matter. :(

you should do what spody's doing, get a lot of small things that you may need.

yeah i was thinking of just getting my bumper repainted from a couple of paint marks from when i got in an accident. Or also i think i'm going to get some nice OEM fog lights and some side markers. and some replica seats.. ahh IDK