CI Decals are now back in-stock

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I do have some TunerSport stickers, but no decals. Here is a pic of them on Kuchtaboy's Integra.

If you are interested in a set shoot me a PM :thumbs up

00DC2TW

I will never buy these stickers again, whoever is in charge does a half-ass job of shipping the stickers by folding them to fit into a envelope

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I will never buy these stickers again, whoever is in charge does a half-ass job of shipping the stickers by folding them to fit into a envelope
I think you are the first complaint in over 4 years. Are you referring to the decals like this thread is for or for the multi-colored stickers? The decals are folded in a Z shape so they dont crease the vinyl. The multi-colored stickers are folded in half since I couldn't find any envelope that are big enough and cheap enough to ship for members to still want to buy them.

00DC2TW

nobody said anything about fading, Im talking about folding them, When you go to apply them they end up slightly crooked where the fold is... and im referring to the multicolored stickers... could be part due to usps also

Last edited:

00DC2TW

you have the decals, not the stickers, they arent the same thing, bending a decal is not big deal since all the letters arent connected, the sticker when it gets bent and mishandled by USPS doesnt go on straight after the "N" in integra