CI Lanyards Now In-Stock!

sylvaner01

Hey does anybody know when these will be back in stock again? I have been waiting for one for ages, can't wait!
If somebody finds out Please drop me a PM, much appreciated =D

8-bit

do what now?
is CI goin to restock on these any time soon. i need one to keep my keys organized!

mastershank

please make a post when back in stock! graduated high school and the high school lanyard just isnt cuttin it lol

whitedc4

idk if there is a sticker thread but i ordered the sticker about 3 weeks ago if not more... i still haven't gotten it in the mail..

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
pre-order?
Possibly. I'll post up if I decided to do so.

idk if there is a sticker thread but i ordered the sticker about 3 weeks ago if not more... i still haven't gotten it in the mail..
They should have showed up in a regular envelope to your PayPal address. Send me a PM with your information. I haven't received any rejected mail lately.

please make a post when back in stock! graduated high school and the high school lanyard just isnt cuttin it lol
Yeah, I'll be posting when the new ones are in.

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Possibly. I'll post up if I decided to do so.

They should have showed up in a regular envelope to your PayPal address. Send me a PM with your information. I haven't received any rejected mail lately.

Yeah, I'll be posting when the new ones are in.
sweetness ! lookin forward to one :thumbs up

Jay417

Beast From The East
Would you consider making smaller Lanyards? I had 1 from import tuner but that was way back and had to trash it cause it got old and it broke lol