CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

DerekLS

Just made this real quick, it would be a nice shirt

Hey that's a pretty sick design man! If anyone has connections to get some made that would be hot, also i'll be looking into getting stickers made so suggestions would be good too

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Hey that's a pretty sick design man! If anyone has connections to get some made that would be hot, also i'll be looking into getting stickers made so suggestions would be good too
i have to ask around to see where the best deal is, and thats just me messing around, ill make a better design, lol i used mybannermaker.com and cropped it

purp_db7

iif we need stickers my boy owns a shop where they make stickers like the whole i heart my honda sticker yea they make em ill ask him how much he can do em for me for how many we talking about making

DerekLS

iif we need stickers my boy owns a shop where they make stickers like the whole i heart my honda sticker yea they make em ill ask him how much he can do em for me for how many we talking about making
Let's aim at trying to make at least 20 to start since we're getting more members at a quick rate, maybe a design with our sedan outline with DB Squad within it

purp_db7

as far as the stickers go just start posting up banners and which ever want u guys want ill have em made any color ill get them dirt cheap. i do alot of work for that shop so he aint gonna charge me 2 much.

DerekLS