CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

built_ls

naw Bro plug and play still look clean with stock...all I did was restore the lenses so they were super clear and its legit ill post some pics up later
I think the light output is a little off. Cause i had a civic and I brought these bulbs from Advance AutoParts and the light output was super bright. Then When I got my teg I brought the same bulbs for them And the weren't as bright. Maybe it is just my lenses

But now I have 10K HIDs

miloiii123

I gotta auto too8) Yeah i'd just lower it & throw on some nice wheels brotha
So i went to a buddy's today to check out my rear end cuz my left side was lower than my rear right, turns out nothing was wrong with the way they were sittiing so i must have some defected springs. Looks like ill be getting some new springs soon!:) Now to decide on which springs, im thinking s-techs or neuspeeds. I'm trying to go about flush but not to much to where im gonna have to get a camber kit.

pbteg11

pbteg11
dude my driver side mirror has been broken since i bought the car and idk what to do...i just have like the electric skeleton on the side of my car now since the shell and mirror fell off

pbteg11

pbteg11
being late to any school function is kinda my thing lol...might as well go out in style lol and i just ordered blue leds for my gauge cluster and cool white leds for my map and dome light!

nabwong

Just joined. I believe i'm #40. Will post some pics soon. BTW, it's summer now and i found an amazing refrigerant. My AC is too cold now. Check it out. It's called arctic freeze.

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
thanks so does that make me #41? i recently bought some CI stickers, now just need the DB sticker to go along with it

sorry but i like the bumper too, im keeping it