CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

dbryder

Ep3's look good I'm trying to get some from my boy right now
you should. there's only two other DB's in my neighborhood, i'm the only non-civic with ep3's :mrgreen:

those look really good!
thanks, i saw you put pics of your new rims and had to get some pictures up of mine haha

96GreenDB, how'd you get your Si's so clean? i have a a set that would look relly good if i could get the rest of the corrosion off

96GreenDB

They arent as clean as they look lol. When I got them from my friend while they were off the car I took a dish pad and soft brush with cleaner and scrubbed the crap out of them. They are not perfect but as long as your a few feet away they look great lol. But thanks!

freb_mc

stupid question but how do join? i'll throw some pics up as soon as i can. too 96 db7 with 01 front clip and rear bumper. slammed on no name coils and apexi world sport exhaust aem intake and a recently add rear visor!

trolleyassassin

almost famous
stupid question but how do join? i'll throw some pics up as soon as i can. too 96 db7 with 01 front clip and rear bumper. slammed on no name coils and apexi world sport exhaust aem intake and a recently add rear visor!
You go to community...then social group... then DB squad and join buddy

freb_mc

just a couple of quick pics of mine

my car sits pretty low, but this shot makes it look 4x4, lol i scrape in my driveway so i can't go any lower

and just an fyi, make sure if you install a rear visor on your car, any make or model, check the brand of the tape that is going to be holding it on. i did not, and now i am removing whats left of the tape to reinstall my visor. thankfully it came of during a storm in my driveway. and not at 80mph on the hwy. just hate to see someone waste the money on one only to have it come off because of $3 worth of molding tape.