CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

Kbb808

[/IMG]So i sold my 01 civic an grabbed this for $1900 1994 LS 5spd cold ac 2000 front conversion think i got a pretty good deal now just got to do the lsv swap and we good

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Its getting there, gettig my NHRA license soon as the car comes back from the dyno on the new c16 tune!! I am hoping it hits 150mph so it'l need a parachute hanging off the back

Donx510

Hey guys, I'm new here on Club Integra. Heres my DB7, and I would like to join the squad haha. Shes real dirty right now, but I plan to clean, clay, polish and wax her soon

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Its getting there, gettig my NHRA license soon as the car comes back from the dyno on the new c16 tune!! I am hoping it hits 150mph so it'l need a parachute hanging off the back
Epic winning :thumbs up
Hey guys, I'm new here on Club Integra. Heres my DB7, and I would like to join the squad haha. Shes real dirty right now, but I plan to clean, clay, polish and wax her soon
Sup buddy :)

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
oh jesus. forgot this thread existed for a bit. so...ronery.

i need a new fender liner. i'mma take off my DB8-R spoiler off so i can cruise to the beach with hoes in my trunk yadda blah blah.

my girlfriend got an 04 Subaru WRX from her brother that recently moved to the east coast. i am BEYOND jealous. i'll try to get some photos of it...but i'll probably forget...and then i won't post them....

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Would you be interested in color matched side skirts?^ I may be selling mine soon cause I want to get these

And for the sake of being a picture whore here's my filthy car with clean rear valences