CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

built_ls

I havn't posted on this thread in awhile. so imma do so now.

Got some updates. Brought some fog lights....from walmart and i custom fitted them. tell me what u guys think.
Brought them for $15 they came with a black border, i unscrewed the light out of the housing (the black border), and I did all the wiring myself.......

[/IMG]

This is how they look turned on
[/IMG]

came with a switch
[/IMG]

and i also toook my H.I.Ds off, they wasnt bright enough. i couldn't see s***

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
sorry if im threads jacking but is there a db1 thread???

built_ls

I guess you can join this.... a DB 1 is still a DB. do you have one? those things are clean ass fock

I'd trade my ls for one

Last edited:

built_ls

my photobucket works... i just upload those three pics in my last post from there.....

but u should join the DB Squad anyways

DerekLS

I havn't posted on this thread in awhile. so imma do so now.

Got some updates. Brought some fog lights....from walmart and i custom fitted them. tell me what u guys think.
Brought them for $15 they came with a black border, i unscrewed the light out of the housing (the black border), and I did all the wiring myself.......

[/IMG]

This is how they look turned on
[/IMG]

came with a switch
[/IMG]

and i also toook my H.I.Ds off, they wasnt bright enough. i couldn't see s***
Looks good man, i paid about the same for mine, i mounted my switch on the kick panel below the hood release, i didn't use the square switch cover tho, just cut a small square to fit 'just' the switch, good job tho

Hey bro, sorry but this forum is aimed at owners of db7's & db8's

built_ls

i paid about the same for mine, i mounted my switch on the kick panel below the hood release, i didn't use the square switch cover tho, just cut a small square to fit 'just' the switch, good job tho
i guess i could've did that, but i wanted to see the switch. my car had a little fake vent thing, looked like a speaker tweeter, i just took it out and but the switch in its place.

Hey bro, sorry but this forum is aimed at owners of db7's & db8's
sorry for giving out the wrong info...my bad, I'll leave the direction giving to the guys in charge nxt time

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
i guess i could've did that, but i wanted to see the switch. my car had a little fake vent thing, looked like a speaker tweeter, i just took it out and but the switch in its place.

sorry for giving out the wrong info...my bad, I'll leave the direction giving to the guys in charge nxt time
its ok ive been on this forum for a whille now i just dnt get on it as much anymore :lol:

built_ls

thanks. I just need to get my front bumber aligned and then i'll be all right for body. Maybe some new rims. im putting mine on craigslist for sell or trade. then its on to performance then upgrade my sound system.