CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
proper way is to weld them closed. in the mean time i guess you can remove your door panels and remove the side moldings

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
Diggin the thread guys!!! As soon as I find my camera ill post up some pics...so I read till page like 17 or so and I didnt hear ne thing about a tribute. So I know there are a lot of db tributes on YouTube but what about one our just our members? ...if done a few short clips with like Windows movie maker and I'm thinking it wld be sick to get a tribute going. Let me know what Yall think....
I didn't read far enough but are the deals still up for grabs?

I figure with the video we could have each member e-mail their fav pic of their car and throw it together..I've even got some Honda theme music we cld use

omglook

Ahh...Da Honda Lifestyle
Hey guys I used to have an 01 DC gsr and loved it. Sold it unfortunately and now i just got ahold of a fresh db. I never thought I'd never end up with a four door but I gotta say its pretty sweet!!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Hellz yeah, it would look sick broski:)
I might be going on the road of shaved moldings, I think its 10x easier than a DC because we don't have to take apart the rear quarter. You can wekd them if you have the welder but I found a write up where they used this 3M epoxy that was just as strong we'll see ill keep you guys posted

King Creole

FOE-DOUGH REPRESENTER
What up DB fam. I'm finally coming with a few pics of my DB7 project car I picked up a couple months ago. Needs alot of love but this should be fun...

I bought the carwith shave moldings but I need some OEM side skirts...

The back pass side wheel was bent and I'm debating on LS meshies or some 15X8 after market wheels for the caynons...

A couple weeks ago, I hit an 18 wheeler tire at 3AM coming home from San Diego that ripped half my bumper off, so I found a used OEM bumper on Craigslist. After sanding and respraying from a can, I put it on and threw in some amber bumper lights and made my high beams yellow...

I threw on some coilovers to drop it more, then threw on some ugly, old stock Carrado wheels that I had in my garage from waaay back in the day...

built_ls

What up DB fam. I'm finally coming with a few pics of my DB7 project car I picked up a couple months ago. Needs alot of love but this should be fun...

I bought the carwith shave moldings but I need some OEM side skirts...

The back pass side wheel was bent and I'm debating on LS meshies or some 15X8 after market wheels for the caynons...

A couple weeks ago, I hit an 18 wheeler tire at 3AM coming home from San Diego that ripped half my bumper off, so I found a used OEM bumper on Craigslist. After sanding and respraying from a can, I put it on and threw in some amber bumper lights and made my high beams yellow...

I threw on some coilovers to drop it more, then threw on some ugly, old stock Carrado wheels that I had in my garage from waaay back in the day...

are you haitian?

King Creole

FOE-DOUGH REPRESENTER
@ JCrabb - there not too bad but definitely not what I want.

@ Built_LS - No I'm not Haitian Creole. I'm French Creole. My family is from New Orleans, and Lake Charles Louisiana. I grew up here in Los Angeles though.