CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

King Creole

FOE-DOUGH REPRESENTER
PICKED THESE UP THIS WEEK...

LOADED THEM UP AND TOOK THEM TO GET WRAPPED IN RUBBER

...AND SLAPPED THEM ON THE DB TODAY

built_ls

looks good man. I would paint them a goldish bronze color. They would nice with the black

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
the db trunk is alot different than the dc hatch. the pitch of it is completely different. if you tried to install that wing on a 4 dr it wouldnt fit at all.
I think everyone says that because they hear others say it.

Judging by these pictures, it does fit.

built_ls

looks pretty good but the car is too high up for my taste. I know its like that cause it is track used but I on like DB's that are slammed. But the wing looks good perfect size

91b20ed

the old guy
I think everyone says that because they hear others say it.

Judging by these pictures, it does fit.

no sir. i would never say something like that based on reading. if you want one of those wings to fit it will have to be modified. the pitch of the dc trunk vs the db hatch is about a 7 or 8 degree difference. i have checked this myself. i really wanted one of those wings on my db too but im not gonna mess up a discontinued mugen part to do it. big thumbs down in my opinion, especially when wings west makes a replica that fits perfect. im actually having the same conversation on honda tech in that db thread. not trying to argue with you homie, just stating my experience. :)

91b20ed

the old guy
i think i may just make templates of the contour of both trunks just to be absolutely sure. hopefully i have time to do it this week and get it posted for yall.