CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

DerekLS

did derek sell or get in an accident?
Hey bro, yeah unfortunately i ended up selling it to my bro-in-law, he really needed a good car to get around since he's able to work again so i was glad to help my fam out, he's very grateful & loves it tho, i ended up getting a 07' mustang gt cs recently:) Still props to my acuras fo sho

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Hey bro, yeah unfortunately i ended up selling it to my bro-in-law, he really needed a good car to get around since he's able to work again so i was glad to help my fam out, he's very grateful & loves it tho, i ended up getting a 07' mustang gt cs recently:) Still props to my acuras fo sho

CS is the cali special line correct? doesn't look bad!

DerekLS

Thanks bro!:) Yeah it's a cali special, came across it by chance lol

tonydize21

what engine is that and what all do you have done to it.
ok,its a sir-g jdm gsr p30 pistons arp rod bolts,cometic hg,kms valvetrain,blox type b cams.blox cam gears,blox intake manifold.68 mm trothel.tri-y header,2 1/2 with mandrel exhaust with a magnaflow,msd coil,the head has port and polish and has angles,fuel reg,exedy stage 1 clutch and it is chrome , the car cranked 184whp without the pistons the headwork and with cheap cams hitting the dyno next week,the goal?200+whp...reachable?