CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

92gsrboy

I think he is....he posted pics in the db2 production number thread.....post some here for those who haven't seen them

hgocasca

level 77 troll
That's sexy, just need a respray and you're gtg. I actually dig those wheels on that car, idk why, but I do.

94EGCoopey

Thanks Man. I bought it as it sits. The only thing I have done was meticulously cleaned the engine bay and interior. Here is a parts run down:

'92 DB2 GSR
B16a2 Motor
B17 Trans
Blox Intake Manifold
4-2-1 Header
Full Apex'i Exhaust
GR2's w/ Tein S-Techs
Megan LCA's
Ingalls Camber Kit
AEM CAI

Fixing to put a sleeved 84mm LS Block w/ High Comp pistons on the B16A2 head.

Also own a Honda Forum and very active in the Honda Community.
I have owned atleast a dozen Hondas if not more. Couple EG Hatches w/ various swaps, GSR Del Sol, and some others.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Ya, I have b17 if you want it....for the right price, fully rebuilt, under 4500 miles, that thing is an animal, eats my buddies 2000 gsr and I shift at 7500 so it's never seen redline. Just ran emissions, passed with flying colors. Holla if you want it

red.line

Ya, I have b17 if you want it....for the right price, fully rebuilt, under 4500 miles, that thing is an animal, eats my buddies 2000 gsr and I shift at 7500 so it's never seen redline. Just ran emissions, passed with flying colors. Holla if you want it
Why the hell not?! Those things love being taken up to 8, even 8200.
It's not going to hurt anything, it doesn't even make its max hp until 7600.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
But ya, I should take it up there some time, but I just hate being hard on it, its too rare to beat on like that

94EGCoopey

Thanks for the offer. However I have a sleeved 84mm LS block that will be going into it. I will eventually find a B17 though to keep on hand to put back in it.