CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

jesusfreeke

Am I correct in assuming I would be DB2 squad member #7? I sure hope the lack of members is because our cars are so damn rare and not because the squad blows goats JK :) also i like the very first decal the one with the stripes going down the middle in the backround

oh yeah the proof

Last edited:

red.line

Updated member list!

1. BrokenTalon27
2. guiltyxxspark
3. dlo253
4. hidenplanvew
5. red.line
6. 92 integra gs
7. jesusfreeke

red.line

You got any other fonts in mind?
"Stencil" (found it in both Word and Photoshop).
I dunno, when I think of "___ Squad" it almost sounds military-ish so I thought a font like this would kind of show that and looks sort of bad ass and in your face. :evil:
I just typed this out in Word, but just to show you the font:

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Paden I want a Mugen steering wheel. What hub are you using?

jesusfreeke

It would be fitting for me cuz i am in the military. Is the name "DB2 squad" concrete? For some reason i always think of squat when I read squad. What about "DB2 Crew"? Kind of has a nice ring to it. Not trying to step on any toes to be sure, just my two cents

jesusfreeke

I do not want to disclose my current MOS due to the major lameness, and since I have been working on a new contract since '09 we will state that 94S (Patriot Missile Systems Repairer) is my Potential MOS

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Understandable. I'm a Navy corpsman, 8404, devil doc. Spent 3 months in Pendleton getting shit on and beat down to earn my EGA and Shield.

jesusfreeke

Ok here is an actual DB2 question. Under the hood the sticker says to use some NGK " super bad ass laser beam platonium nitrate hyper dialysis" spark plugs right? My question is whether the $12 a pop is worth it or are some of the lower grade NGK/Denso still fine? Mind you my car is not all moded out and is no youngster.

jesusfreeke

Understandable. I'm a Navy corpsman, 8404, devil doc. Spent 3 months in Pendleton getting shit on and beat down to earn my EGA and Shield.
well i wont beat around the bush guiltyxxspark, I didnt understand anything that you just said. What i think i heard was "I am in the US military and it sucks balls and I get crapped on all day and like it cuz I am a man and I serve my country unlike some of these other lil sissies" Am I close? :) Ok I'll tell you. I am an an aviation(Helicopter) Refueler, there I said it, go on laugh.......................Ok stop laughing now.