CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

dlo253

Um no, was 100% serious. someone else posted in here talking bout having a stock 91 LS. He clearly deleted his post lol, which makes me look like an ass. but i was talkin to that guy hahaha

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Um no, was 100% serious. someone else posted in here talking bout having a stock 91 LS. He clearly deleted his post lol, which makes me look like an ass. but i was talkin to that guy hahaha
Lol forgiven ha ha ha

red.line

Except my post was relevant to my old DB2..

dlo253

As i stated in that post you quoted....... My post was directed at the guy who had 2 posts, posting in this thread saying he was gonna post some pics of his 91 LS after he washes it. He deleted the post, I was not referring to you, as I said.

dlo253

Talkin to the whole crew Haha. Right on, mines doin good. Except, rear brake wear indicator started makin noise on the way home. Haha, gives me a reason to put on the new pads and rotors I've had collecting dust lol.

jesusfreeke

Does anyone know a good place or person who could restuff/reupholster my armrest and also get custom colored stitching done as well. I am starting on my interior and i need first class workman ship if i can get it and i figure if anyone knows anything it would be my DB2 bros, thanks.

dlo253

s***. Here's what I did for mine. Ordered a cover from rich at PMS. Then the factory foam, was like dust. So I cleaned the lid all up. Then I went to a local store called foam and fabric. And I asked if they had scrap foam, they let me get scrap foam for free. Then all you do is glue down the foam, let it set. Put the cover on, get it pulled over well, then spray inside the lid and the inside flaps of the cover. Then just fold over and firmly press and hold until it dries enough. Make sure you let the glue set for about 5 mins before you fold the cover over onto the glue. I have pics of how mine came out in one of the PMS threads on here.

757autoGS-Rspec

and i will take third place, i will post photos within a couple days. original DB here white GS-R. 2000 made in 92 and 300 more in 93. very rare and unique integras. love the db thread. and i know u will love my 92 GS-R.