CI Stickers are now back in stock

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I ordered one, and never got it :( , this made me sad

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I was just wondering if these were available and then I saw this post. Looks like I'll have to order some.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
this is the only site I plan on supporting. I don't really like the other ones so I just decided to stick with this one.

kuro300

LTDI racing
yo i sent my order in already and sent my money payment/ money order . when am I going to recieve my stuff..??

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
yo i sent my order in already and sent my money payment/ money order . when am I going to recieve my stuff..??
usually its 1-3 dayz but if you got something from club civic it might take 2-7 days.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Once we receive your money order you item will be shipped. You will be notified when we do.

TheSickestDC2

Banned
what is the difference between vinyl printed stickers and the vinyl cut decals. i want the one that just the letters go on the window so which one do i pick or arent they like that

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
what is the difference between vinyl printed stickers and the vinyl cut decals. i want the one that just the letters go on the window so which one do i pick or arent they like that
The vinyl cut decals are cut letters that are seperate. The vinyl printed stickers are all one piece with the logo printed in color on them. Hopefully that makes sense. See the examples below.

Decals

Stickers

goofyb20

just got mines today.... BALLIIIIIIIIIIN!!!
im already getting cram from the guys in the team lol