CI Virus??

graveyardhippie

ok, at first i thought my comp had a virus. but are the spontaneous highlighted words that if u hold the mouse over them say somethin about intellitxt and a link on it supposed to be on here?? or are we fortunate enough to have a virus or somethin on here???

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i was wonderin when we got that in our site i hate it, its not a virus just some advertisments i think

graveyardhippie

if that's all it is, then cool..... but ive seen bugs look the same, and i didnt want my comp, or anyone elses to get infected over someone's stupid prank or whatever.

Darrell

It's a new AD service Jay Jay installed. I think :what:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I think it's just an advertising thing that was picked up by Jay Jay, or whoever it is that calls the shots on that type of stuff. Doesn't Honda Tech have the same thing? I don't like it at all either, but it's the site's advertisers/sponsors that keep Club Integra up and running free of charge for all of us, so we can't really complain. :what:

graveyardhippie

TegSox said:
I think it's just an advertising thing that was picked up by Jay Jay, or whoever it is that calls the shots on that type of stuff. Doesn't Honda Tech have the same thing? I don't like it at all either, but it's the site's advertisers/sponsors that keep Club Integra up and running free of charge for all of us, so we can't really complain. :what:

like i said, if that's what it is, no problem..... i just didnt want to get some dumb virus u kno?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i think its pretty annoying too. but i dont see it all the time. just like every few weeks or something like that.