Cities with the worst roads

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Here's a recent survey of where the worst roads in the U.S. are....

1. Kansas City, Mo.
2. San Jose
3. St. Louis
4. Los Angeles
5. San Francisco/Oakland
6. San Diego
7. New Orleans
8. Boston
9. Sacramento
10. Oklahoma City

I can vouch for Boston, absolutley horrible thanks to the Big Dig. That entire city has always been one big construction zone for as long as I can remember, which goes back to like the mid 80's. But man, Cali. has it BAD...5 out of 10! I've driven in LA before, and I don't remember it being particularly bad. Oklahoma City's highways are pretty crappy, though. I've also driven in Detroit before and those roads are freakin' garbage, but at least they have an excuse, it's one of the oldest cities in the country, it's bankrupt, has huge unemployment and zero job growth. Little tax revenue coming in means little money to spend.

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
wow i'm surpise Houston didnt make the list, wow i didnt thing that many cali cities would be on the top 10

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
With the traffic being so bad out there, could you imagine closing a lane to redo the roads.

Autotech510

notice the majority of the cities on the survey list are from california. cali is just getting too damn crowded for its own good. but what can i say, "california knows how to party".

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
wow nyc did not make the list ... their are some f*ck up roads around here ... tegsox boston is just a crazy place to drive in general ... lol

slikk

Money Getter
TegSox said:
Here's a recent survey of where the worst roads in the U.S. are....

1. Kansas City, Mo.
2. San Jose
3. St. Louis
4. Los Angeles
5. San Francisco/Oakland
6. San Diego
7. New Orleans
8. Boston
9. Sacramento
10. Oklahoma City
How the Hell you gointo to leave NYC off that list .... NYC dont even have roads

i know Boston got bad roads but Boston roads are way better than NYC roads

swerveDC2R

I'm surprised San Diego made it. Most roads out there aint even that bad...
But I'm really surprised to see nothern VA and DC aren't on that list. Since I've been residing here, I'm hatin the roads. All that constuction. especially in DC, you couldn't pay me to drive there on club nights. damn potholes everywhere.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
SilverSivic said:
wow philly didnt make it either im suprised :shock:
Yeah when we stopped to get gas on the way back from AC i thought i was gonna rip my exhaust off.

DownShift96GSR

The roads here in Albuquerque, New Mexico are shitty. You cannot go on a road without seeing orange barrels. Every single road here has a pothole. I'm suprised to see that my city didn't make the list.

PogKai

B20VTEC
it seems that you guys never been here in Puerto Rico.. no road is flat, there is a pothole or bump every 5 feet of road.

DownShift96GSR

PogKai said:
it seems that you guys never been here in Puerto Rico.. no road is flat, there is a pothole or bump every 5 feet of road.
Are you sure you're not talking bout where I live? It seems where we live, the roads are identical.