Civic carpet in an Integra

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Hello guys! I'm sure this has been brough up a lot, but I was just wondering if a 92-95 four door civic carpet would fit in a 94-01 four door integra? Has anyone attempted it? I heard from a few it fits, but then I heard they don't, so just trying to clarify and make sure since my carpet really needs to be replaced! Thanks guys!

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Why not get the carpet that is meant for your car? If you get carpet from another car, it won't fit perfectly. Now, why would you want to install civic carpet? better weight distribution?

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Why not get the carpet that is meant for your car? If you get carpet from another car, it won't fit perfectly. Now, why would you want to install civic carpet? better weight distribution?
I'm just having a really hard time finding a 4 door integra one. I can get a 2 door carpet all day long, but not for a 4 door! I just think that there is a lot more 92-95 civics than there are 94-01 integra's and the engine bay's are exactly the same, so just seeing if the carpet is the same. I know there are aftermarket one's out there, but rather find a OEM one instead and the civic one looks like it will fit.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
i highly doubt the carpet is the same. just because the engine bay is the same doesnt mean that the interiors of the car are the same

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
also, the engine bay isn't the same. It's very different. Sure it fits the same engines, but they are different. Every car is made different in one way or another.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I don't mean exactlly the same. I'm sure things don't line up perfectly and things are located in different spots, biy iy just seems like they were made kind of the same as integra's. I don't know, I guess a bit more researching to do!

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
I am getting rid of my carpet in my totaled DB8. It's not the cleanest though.

Sent from my SGH-T959