Civic ej8 b20swapped

1998dc4

Okay I know this is clubintegra and not club civic but I previously owned a integra that I traded for a civic .b20 /gsr tranny.. Anyway Dnt flame me pls but idk much about motors ... So here it is the guy I bought it off said its somewhat built internally and that it has a tuned hondata ecu with launch control and yea that's what he said ... Also I.H.E.... Anyway Point is that I took on a rsx type s and I kept up really good if not beat him ... Could with be possible with what I've said? How much hp would my civic have ?? Ill admit it hits 120mph like nothing... Also when I'm at a red light and l launch I kid you not as soon as I hit second gear before I go into 3rd gear I'm already at almost 70mph

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
I/H/E wouldn't give that much more power. "Somewhat built internally" doesn't explain anything, if you don't know the power mods, we definitely don't know them, so we wouldn't even be able to give an estimate on power that your car makes, the only way to know for sure is to spend money for some dyno time.

Now that being said, I thought this thread was to showoff your car?
:nopics:

1998dc4

How do I upload? Lol I have pics ready I honestly Dnt how upload?? Someone help

Last edited:

1998dc4

Hey hve a hole in my exahust straight piped does that cause bad performance??