Civic ep3 rear brakes on Integra

xZachTheRipper8

Alright, cool cool. Hey do you have any local machine shops you would recommend by chance? I was thinking about just going down to rs machine but figured I'd ask some people first

Nick_C78

Haha nah, you are better off with RS I think. I like my last machine shop I used, he does good work, but you sort of have to know him.

xZachTheRipper8

forsure haha good machine shops are hard to find now a days. I think the last one fucked up the deck of my block because I keep leaking from my head gasket in the same spot

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
In case you're still looking for the front brake upgrade, I just did the ITR caliper/pad & Mini rotors on my '00 RS. This website is super useful and has many options available.

To be dead honest, I didn't do the front upgrade for "stopping" purposes as much as heat dissipation. You'll be able to put more heat through a larger rotor without affecting braking, and it'll dissipate the heat considerably faster due to the larger surface area. Not to say that braking hasn't improved as well, but it's definitely not comparable to something like a Wilwood/Brembo/Stoptech 2 or 4 piston setup. Sliding brakes won't do that.

Rear brakes aren't really even in the question for me - my car is a daily, but I also track it often in the summer. Rear brakes just don't get used enough to demand a considerable upgrade. If you're having that much trouble stopping the car, you either need to get better pads/rotors, or consider a different racing line :D