civic shocks on a integra?

nathanie1

well im trading my neuspeed/koni suspension off my civic for my friends skunk2 coilovers off his integra. the neuspeeds on my car are meant for an integra so no problems there but i was wondering if the civic shocks would fit for the integra, are the shocks to big/small for the integra forks? i was just wondering cuz i dont want to rip off a friend thanks in advance

nathanie1

haha thanks, it is nice indeed

*edit* negative it is not nice, they dont fit at all u jerks

Last edited:

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
nathanie1 said:
haha thanks, it is nice indeed

*edit* negative it is not nice, they dont fit at all u jerks
WTF!?? did you put them on right? they worked from a 92-95 civic to a 94-00 integra. I dont know what to say. sorry if they didnt work for you....my bad :(

nathanie1

inline4four said:
WTF!?? did you put them on right? they worked from a 92-95 civic to a 94-00 integra. I dont know what to say. sorry if they didnt work for you....my bad :(
haha naw it aint your fault jus the forks in the back are too small to fit over integra control arms, the front should have fit but something went wrong so we gave up. haha sorry if i came off like a punk i was just playing about that jerk thing

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
nathanie1 said:
haha naw it aint your fault jus the forks in the back are too small to fit over integra control arms, the front should have fit but something went wrong so we gave up. haha sorry if i came off like a punk i was just playing about that jerk thing
ohhhh ok I see what you did. see we swapped all that over. we used the same forks that came on the car originally and just swapped the shock and strut themselves.